Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day. The Trujillo Family did, we had everyone over for Christmas Eve. I just loved seeing the house filled with famly and close friends. Jayden really enjoyed himself. Nekko and Martha relaxed by the tree and watched all the younger kids having a great time opening their presents. Nekko was so good with Jaden, he was patient and the best big brother. Jayden loves Nekko so much he just lights up when he see's him. I am very blessed to have two wonderful boys.


It was my first time making tamales and they came out pretty good, my mother- in -law made pazole ( I think that is how you spell it??) anyways it was great! Everyone gathered in the kitchen and ate, ate and ate! It was all I could wish for, Christmas with my family...
Thank you Lord for my prayers being answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment